The EuroMillions Android app has been designed to make playing EuroMillions easier and more enjoyable than ever. Take a look at some of the great features included in the app.
Latest Results Straight After Draws
The winning numbers are displayed immediately after draws have taken place. You can also find full draw details showing the value of prizes in all the different categories. Discover how many entries were sold for the draw, the number of winning tickets, the winning Millionaire Maker code and much more. All the facts and figures are checked by our Results Verification team to make sure the results are accurate.
Scan Your Ticket (UK only)
It has never been easier to find out if your ticket is a winner thanks to the app’s new scanner. This handy tool allows you to compare your numbers against recent results just by pointing your device’s camera at the QR code on your ticket. A message will pop up immediately to say whether you have won or not, even if the prize breakdown has not been announced yet. If the full results are in, you’ll see exactly how much you have won.
Customise the App
EuroMillions has a host of associated games across the different participating countries, from HotPicks in the UK to EuroMillions Plus in Ireland or even Belgium’s Joker+. Set up the app to show just the lotteries you want. You can choose which country you are playing in and even choose from more than 10 different languages.
You can also customise your notifications. Set up alerts to find out when the winning numbers are drawn, when the jackpot has hit a specified value or when a special event such as a Superdraw has been announced. It’s entirely under your control which type of EuroMillions notifications you receive.
The app’s Ticket Checker allows you to compare the numbers you played against the official results. You just need to enter your numbers into the Checker and you will be told if you have won a prize, with any matches highlighted and the value of your award displayed. The Checker can do more than look over just a single line for you, though. As well as being able to do a quick check, you can add tickets so that multiple lines are saved within the app. This is a great option if you regularly play the same numbers or perhaps play multiple entries as part of a syndicate. Every time you use the app in the future, the Checker will be able to let you know if you have won straight away.
The Number Generator is perfect if you’re not sure which numbers to enter in the next draw, as it will produce a set of random numbers with one quick tap. Unlike a Lucky Dip at a retailer, you can see these random numbers before you purchase your entry, so you can decide whether you like the look of them or whether you want to keep generating further lines.
Archive of Previous Numbers
EuroMillions started in February 2004 and you can find the results for any draw since it launched with the Android app. Hit ‘Results’ from the menu or ‘Draw History’ on the home screen to bring up a list of the most recent winning numbers. You then just need to scroll to the bottom to find the archive and then navigate to the year and date you want. Even the oldest results come complete with detailed prize breakdowns.
September 2016 – EuroMillions Overhaul
September 2016 saw sweeping changes made to the EuroMillions format, including the introduction of new supplementary games in six countries and a €2 million increase to the minimum jackpot. The price of entry was increased as follows:
The price change covered the cost of new raffles and supplementary games implemented across Europe. With the new games came the introduction of a Europe-wide raffle event, the European Millionaire Maker. The first European Millionaire Maker raffle took place on Friday 28th October 2016, with 25 winning codes selected.
Another big change was the introduction to the game of a 12th Lucky Star; the odds of winning in each prize tier changed as a result:
|Match 5 + 2 Stars||1 in 116,531,800||1 in 139,838,160|
|Match 5 + 1 Star||1 in 6,473,989||1 in 6,991,908|
|Match 5||1 in 3,236,995||1 in 3,107,515|
|Match 4 + 2 Stars||1 in 517,920||1 in 621,503|
|Match 4 + 1 Star||1 in 28,774||1 in 31,076|
|Match 3 + 2 Stars||1 in 11,771||1 in 14,126|
|Match 4||1 in 14,387||1 in 13,812|
|Match 2 + 2 Stars||1 in 882||1 in 986|
|Match 3 + 1 Star||1 in 654||1 in 707|
|Match 3||1 in 327||1 in 314|
|Match 1 + 2 Stars||1 in 157||1 in 188|
|Match 2 + 1 Stars||1 in 46||1 in 50|
|Match 2||1 in 23||1 in 22|
|The overall odds of winning a prize remained at 1 in 13.|
The UK’s popular ‘Mega Friday’ promotional draw — which saw multiple £1 million raffle prizes and luxury non-cash prizes awarded on the last Friday of each month – also saw a major change. The event was expanded to offer prizes in two consecutive draws and was renamed ‘Mega Week’.
All changes came into effect as of Saturday 24th September 2016, with the very first Mega Week beginning on Tuesday 27th September. Ten raffle prizes of £1 million plus a 100-day round-the-world trip were given out, and a special €130 million Superdraw took place on Friday 30th September. Mega Week ran for nine months, with the last Mega Week draws taking place on Tuesday 25th and Friday 28th June 2017.
Changes Summary (General)
- Minimum jackpot increased from €15 million to €17 million
- European Millionaire Maker raffle introduced
- Ticket price increased in all participating countries
- The number of draws in which the jackpot could stay at its cap before triggering a rolldown increased from two to five
- Number of Lucky Stars increased from 11 to 12, resulting in a change to the odds of winning individual prizes
Changes Summary (UK)
- UK Mega Friday transformed into Mega Week, an occasional event that offered multiple Millionaire Maker prizes, and non-cash prizes including luxury holidays
- Number of UK Millionaire Maker prizes offered per draw increased from one to two. The chances of winning improved from 1 in 4.8 million to 1 in 1.9 million for a Tuesday draw, and from 1 in 7.5 million to 1 in 2.95 million for a Friday draw
Changes Summary (Rest of Europe)
- ‘Ireland Only Raffle’ supplementary game introduced to Ireland, offering ten €5,000 prizes every draw
- ‘El Millón’ supplementary raffle introduced to Spain, offering a €1 million prize every Friday
- ‘My Bonus’ supplementary raffle introduced to Belgium, offering 600 prizes of €500 and one prize worth €1 million every week
- ‘M1lhão’ supplementary raffle introduced to Portugal, offering a €1 million prize every Friday
- ‘2. Chance’ supplementary draw introduced to Switzerland, offering players the chance to win up to CHF150,000 using their main EuroMillions numbers
- ‘Etoile+’ add-on game introduced in France, offering increased prizes and additional prize tiers for matching Lucky Stars
How to Buy EuroMillions Tickets Online
1. Choose the EuroMillions version you want to buy.
On theLotter, you can buy tickets for the Spanish or the Austrian EuroMillions. While the jackpot is the same, the Spanish version of the game also comes with El Millón raffle and the Austrian version offers the Österreich Bonus Raffle.
2. Select the type of ticket you want to buy.
Choose between a standard EuroMillions ticket, a share in a EuroMillions syndicate, and a bundle package.
3. Choose your 5 main numbers for the EuroMillions ticket.
For each line you buy in the EuroMillions, you have to choose 5 main numbers from 1 to 50. Select the numbers manually or click on the Quick Pick button to get a random combination of numbers for your ticket.
4. Choose your 2 Lucky Stars.
For each line you buy in the EuroMillions, you have to choose 2 Lucky Stars from 1 to 12. You can choose these manually by clicking the numbers you want in the grid or you can opt for the Quick Pick selection.
5. Create an account on theLotter.
Sign in or sign up on theLotter to buy your EuroMillions tickets. Just follow the steps and put in your data to create your account.
6. Make the payment online.
Choose between the available online payment options and finalize the online transaction.
So sollten Sie in einem Betrugsfall vorgehen
- KEIN Geld senden
- KEINEN Link in einer verdächtig wirkenden E-Mail öffnen
- NICHT auf einen verdächtigen Brief oder eine verdächtige E-Mail antworten
- KEINE persönlichen oder finanziellen Daten preisgeben, weder per E-Mail, Brief noch am Telefon
- WENN Sie schon geantwortet haben sollten, so brechen Sie den Kontakt zum Betrüger sofort ab
- IWENN Sie persönliche oder finanzielle Daten weitergegeben haben, so warnen Sie Ihre Bank unverzüglich
- BERICHTEN Sie davon bei Ihren örtlichen Behörden. Diese werden Ihnen Informationen zum weiteren Vorgehen zur Verfügung stellen und Sie beraten, wenn Sie den Verdacht hegen, Ziel eines Betrugsversuchs zu sein.
Auch wenn Strafverfolgungsbehörden auf der ganzen Welt hart daran arbeiten, Lotteriebetrüge aufzudecken und die Täter zu bestrafen, ist der beste Weg, um kein Opfer zu werden, selbst immer wachsam zu sein